From your very first memory, your dad has been an important, special part of your life. He is the person who guided you through your first bicycle ride, helped create your science projects, and gave you the push you needed to chase your dreams. No matter how many miles or weeks separate you, you know that your dad will always be one of your best friends and greatest supporters.
You love your dad more than anything in the world and you want to make this Father’s Day the best holiday of the year. Everyone celebrates their fathers with presents, cards, and parties, but you want your Father’s Day gift to stand out from all the others.
Your dad is one of the most generous, selfless, humble, and incredible people you know, so you want to give him a Father’s Day wishes that are worthy of everything he does for the people he loves. To makes this happen, find a Father’s Day wishes that says everything you want your dad to know on his special day
1. Happy Father’s Day. We’ve shared a lot over the years, dad. And if there’s one thing you’ve taught me, it’s to always make time to savor the special moments with the ones you love!
2. Happy Father’s Day. I may not ever fill your shoes completely, dad, but if I’m half the man you are some day, at least I’ll know I’ve tried.
3. Happy Father’s Day. You’ve always gone above and beyond for me, dad. On your special day, I wish you all the love & happiness in the world!
4. Happy Father’s Day. You’ve always had the biggest heart, dad. I’ve learned so much from you: patience, kindness, strength & courage. I love you so much, today and always!
5. Happy Father’s Day. You’ve always been my hero. Here’s hoping your celebration is super!
6. Happy Father’s Day. I’ll never stop looking up to you. I’m proud to call you my dad and my friend.
7. HAPPY FATHER’S DAY! You’ll always be top dog in my eyes! Thank you for always standing up for me and watching out for me.
8. Happy Father’s Day To The Best Dad In The World. No matter how old we get, you’ll always be our first love. Have an amazing celebration!
9. Happy Father’s Day. I’m so doggone lucky to call you my dad. Here’s hoping you have a paw-rific celebration!
10. Happy Father’s Day. Thanks for your endless patience and love. Your steady guidance and wisdom continue to be the foundation upon which we build our lives.
11. You’re a fine chap and a dear old Dad! We’re just pleased as punch to call you our own! Love you Dad! Happy Father’s DAY
12. Happy Father’s Day. You’re more than just the Grill Master in our family Dad…you’re also the Joke Master, the Plumbing Master, and well…basically you’re super masterful at being a Dad and we sure love you a lot and appreciate all you do for us!
13. Happy Father’s Day. To a Dad who’s patient, loving, dedicated, hard-working, generous and hilarious…yep, we’ll drink to that! Cheers to you!
14. Happy Father’s Day. Dad, you’re the kind of guy who’s always ready to lend a hand, or cheer a person up with a good laugh. We really love that about you. Now, why not take some time to enjoy your favorite brew and kick back and relax for once!
15. Happy Father’s Day. It was a wild ride raising us, Dad, but look how we turned out! Clearly, you did great! Thanks for putting up with us and loving us so well. We don’t know anyone else who would have been up for the job!
How often do you tell your dad how much he means to you? On Father’s Day this year, make the most of your father as you celebrate the sacrifices he made and love he has given you throughout your life. Your dad helped make you the person you are today, so choose a Father’s Day wishes that shows him how glad and grateful you are to be his child!
To celebrate your next holiday or birthday, be sure to visit our website for more articles with our best wishes for any occasion!